Focus Project planning & Engineering
Knowing how to implement your ideas
The PME Projektmanagement und Engineering GmbH specializes in
- Engineering services dealing with efficient power generation and distribution as well as
- Complete solutions in the field of electrical and automation engineering.
The main focus of the PME activities include preparing feasibility studies and profitability analyses, concept development as well as the project management and control of plant constructions. In addition, PME will take care of all planning phases, including the construction and project monitoring as well as implementation of the plants.
Focus Energy generation – in more detail
PME operates as a planning corporation for the companies of the Danpower Group as well as for third parties. The focus is always energy production from biomass, alternative and conventional fuels with plants that
- Generate electrical energy and/or heat/steam from the incineration of biomass, municipal residual waste, sewage sludge, fossil fuels, among others
- Biogas production, utilization and processing
- Production of wood pellets
incl. all ancillary facilities and trades.
Focus Electrical and automation engineering – in more detail
The PME plans and builds electro-mechanical systems for plants to generate and distribute energy. We design electrical switchgear to each customer’s specifications, delivered turnkey and commissioned by us. Furthermore, we are able to deliver complete automation systems for the control and monitoring of procedures in the field of process and energy engineering.
To do this we specialize in the Simatic family of automation systems and work with the PCS7 process control system.
We would love to hear from you:
Dr. Ingo Schauer,
+49 341 21337 150
+49 341 21337 111